Fieldwork Journal

Panpkin carve

I carved three pampkin. I corved it for the first time. First, we cut out the top of the pumpkin. Next, I removed pumpkin seed. I couldn’t do it well. But residence teached me. And when carved pampkin face, residence teached me how to dig well. So I collected punpkin. thanks to him teaching me how to dig, when the school’s Holloween party, I could carve well. I grateful to residence.

Christmas decoration day

I ate brakfast. I ate Omelette, bacon and Hash brown and drank coffee. After eat brakfast, It was snowing. It was the first snow in the Canada. So, we were excited. I decorated for Christmas. We have to carry many Christmas ornaments and Christmas trees on every fioors. They were very heavy. So I was very tired. After that, We decorated every floors, First, we put on the stalker on the windows and hung ornaments on the ceiling. I decorated the Christmas tree. There were many ornaments. After that, we decorated all floors. There were Christmas trees from the first floor to six floor. So we decorated Christmas tree. I was very fun.

Final fildwork

Linda and residents held the clothing ceremony for us. They said massage for us. Residents was crying, so I was crying too. I got chocolate, knit hat, gloves, and letter. I was very happy. but I was very lonly because I enjoyed volunteering weekenly at the seniore care center. After that I played the last game. when I go backback home, I gave Linda and one of the residence the letter. They were glad. I promised send a letter after back to Japan. So I wan to to write for residence the letter after back to Japan. Fieldwork was very fun and I could valuable experience.